We offer high quality Chlorhexidine Gluconate. Carefully formulated Chlorhexidine Gluconate has innumerous applications. Thus, we make sure that our Chlorhexidine Gluconate is completely free from germs. We are counted among the leading Exporters and Suppliers of Chlorhexidine Gluconate. The Chlorhexidine Gluconate is available at market leading prices.
- Relative density : 1.06 to 1.07
- Ph : dilute 5.0ml to 100.0 ml with carbon dioxide free water
- The Ph of the solution is 5.5 to 7.0
- Chloroaniline : to comply with BP test
- Assay : Chlor Hexidine Digluconate solution is an aqueous solution which contains not less than 190 g/1 and not more than 210g/1 of 1, 1âï¿½ï¿½ - Hexamethylenebis [5 - (4 - Chlorophenyl - Biguanide] Di (d - Digluconate)
- Color test : absorbance not more than 0.03 at 480 NM
- Chlorhexidine is present in oral rinses and skin cleansers, and in small quantities it is used as a preservative.
- It is also used as a surgical scrub, surgical hand wash, hand rub, as a wound wash.
- It is also used in some acne skin washes.
- It is also used as part of a treatment for athlete's foot. It is also used in the combination of cetrimide which is very effective in cleaning surgical instruments.
- This combination is also used to clean and wash the wounds as antiseptic.
- It is effective on both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, although it is less effective with some gram-negative bacteria.
Suitable for animals :
- It is used as a topical disinfectant of wounds.
- It is more effective in killing bacteria than both Povidone-Iodine and saline
- It has residual effects up to 6 hours. Skin and wound cleaner. It is also more beneficial to wound healing than using saline solutions alone. It is commonly used to manage skin infections in dogs.
- It is available in export worthy packing of 200 kg barrels or as per our customers requirements