is white crystalline powder & passed the tests of bp/usp/ep/ip. Niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin and is part of the vitamin b group. there are two commonly used forms of vitamin b3: niacin & niacinamide. The chemical difference between the two forms is that niacinamide has an amide group attached to the basic niacin form. both are readily absorbed from the small intestine but have different effects on the body. both compounds plays key roles in energy metabolism. niacinamide acts more to promote a healthy insulin response and to maintain joint health. Vitamin b3 or niacinamide works with vitamin b1 , vitamin b2 , vitamin b6 , pantothenic acid & biotin to break down and convert the carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in food into energy. vitamin b3 is also helpful in the synthesis of hydrochloric acid, required for proper digestion. Additionally, vitamin b3 enhances the body's ability to eliminate toxins. vitamin b3 is needed for the action of many enzymes in the body. Those reactions include generating energy, breaking down dietary fats, creating certain hormones and cholesterol, processing genetic material (DNA), and the growth and maturation of cells. Niacinamide has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant effects. it can have possible benefits for a number of skin conditions including, acne, rosacea and dermatitis. It has also been reported to improve lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmention, blotchiness and texture. Niacinamide is often used instead of niacin because it causes fewer side effects like flushing of the skin.
- As a dietary supplement, nervous system functioning, pharmaceutical formulations (multivitamin tablets), dietry food industry (for enrichment of cereals, flour, rice & dry food preparations), vitamins/minerals premix, nutritional ingredients, breakfast cereals, infant formulas cosmetic industry (for good skin condition)
- PRODUCT NAME: NIACINAMIDE (CAS NO. 98-92-0)
- SYNONYMS: NICOTINAMIDE, NICOTINIC ACIDAMIDE.
- CHEMICAL NAME: 3, PYRIDINE – CARBOXYLAMIDE
- HS CODE NUMBER: 29362920
- Offered in export worthy drums of 25/50 kilos