is white crystalline powder and passed through all the tests including solubility, related substances by tlc, assay by titration etc. This is one of the important vitamin which plays very important functions in our body. niacin is the only b vitamin that can be synthesized in the body from the amino acid tryptophan. in its coenzyme forms, niacin is crucial to energy transfer reactions, particularly the metabolism of glucose, fat, and alcohol.
Niacin is used for the treatment and prevention of niacin deficiency, for controlling the high cholesterol and triglycerides (types of fat) in the blood & thus reducing the risk of heart attack in people with high cholesterol. Effective sometimes for the treatment coronary artery disease (also called atherosclerosis). Niacin is also available in other multivitamin and nutritional products. it is naturally present in plants and animals, and it is also added to many food items in small amounts as a vitamin supplement. Niacin imporves nervous system functioning.
- Niacin (nicotinic acid) is a nutrient additive used in food, feed & pharmaceuticals. it is an essential vitamin of the b group better known as vitamin b3.
- It is important for the release of energy from carbohydates and fats, the metabolism of protein, making certain hormones.
- For enrichment of cereals, flour, rice and dry food preparations for meat and fish curing preparation.
- It reduces ldl (bad) cholesterol and increases hdl (good) cholesterol
- PRODUCT NAME: NIACIN (CAS NO: 59-67-6)
- SYNONYMS: NICOTINIC ACID, VITAMIN B3
- CHEMICAL NAME: 3 PYRIDINE CARBOXYLIC ACID
- HS – CODE – NUMBER – 29362920
- It is offered in export worthy drums of 25/50 kilos
Niacin is used in pharmaceuticals formulations, dietary food industry, vitamins/ minerals premix, nutritional ingredients, breakfast cereals & many others, infant formulas