is a chemical substance, which is used as expeller. The Oxyclozanide destroys tapeworms in domestic animals. Oxyclozanide is an Anthelmintic used in grazing animals for Fasciola and Cestode infestations. Micronized Oxyclozanide is available with various micron sizes for use in oral suspension or drenches.
- Case no : 2277 - 92 - 1
- Molecular formula : C13H6C15N03
- Chemical name : 3, 3, 5, 5, 6 - Pentachloro - 2 Hydroxysalicylanilide
- Appearance : a pale cream colored powder
- Smell : odorless.
- Solubility : freely soluble in acetone soluble in Ethanol (96%), slightly soluble in chloroform
- Inosible chlorine : not more than M1 for 20 grams
- Related substances by HPLC : as per standard specification
- Loss on drying : not more than 0.1% W/W
- Sulphated ash : not more than 0.1% W/W
- Assay by HPLC : 98-100%
- Oxyclozanide is Salicylanilide Anthelmintic and is used for the treatment and control of Fascioliasis in cattle, sheep and goats.
Shipping Caution :
- Offered in export worthy drums of 25/50 kilos
- It requires specific type of shipping as it is toxic in nature